Writer Humor Over at Kindleboards

This is just for fun.

I think only writers can truly appreciate the funny gifs over on the Kindleboards in this thread: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,166882.0.html  I just caught this tonight, and I loved them.  I showed one to my husband, but he didn’t get it.  So I thought I’d share the link over here.

Word of advice: make sure you’re comfortable and have time to sit and read through the thread.  The comments are addicting. 😀

Again, the link is http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,166882.0.html

1. Judy DV says:

Thanks for sharing. I couldn’t hang around there too long as I’m reading this good book and it just got to the part where I want to jump in and help out…it’s called The Earl’s Stolen Bride. Perhaps you’ve heard of it, Ruth 🙂

1. Haha! 😀

I love writer humor. I can get sucked into reading those threads for hours.

2. sknicholls says:

Crack me up. Just spent my two hours of writing time reading these.

1. I know. It was easy to get sucked into the thread.

3. sknicholls says:

Reblogged this on S.K. Nicholls and commented:
    If you are a writer with a sense of humor, you will love these. I scrolled through the thread and laughed for a couple of hours last night. Take a look.

4. LJ Fleming says:

Reblogged this on The Community: Living a Young Adult Writer's Life and commented:
    If you need some good humor, head over and get some laughs!

5. Hey, anything that has a gif of Dean Winchester is fine with me! And those two feline co-workers are the same colors as my two cats!

1. I love the feline co-workers. It makes me want to go out and get a cat.

6. Reblogged this on kimberlybowers and commented:
    Writing is a sadistic enterprise for which humor is beneficial.