In the spirit of sharing the Indy Love, several authors have come up with an idea called “Daily Samples” (hashtag #DaSample on Twitter) where we post samples of other authors work on our blogs – and I’d like to invite you all to join in!
What do you need to do?Send me (or other authors) your excerpt, along with relevant information like buy links, your bio, or even a blurb for your book. Excerpts should be between 500 – 1,000 words. Having a hard time choosing what to send? Edie Ramer posted a blog with some great advice on how to pick your excerpts!
Not interested in submitting, but you want to read the posts? you can find them listed here on the mysterious paper.li (I call it mysterious because as of this posting I know nothing about it, but intend to look into it further)
For more info on submitting to my blog check out this post.
Other participating authors as of this posting:
- Ashlynn Monroe: http://ashlynnmonroeauthor.wordpress.com/
- Edie Ramer: http://edieramer.com/
- Valerie Maarten: http://thewriteworld.webs.com/
- Linda S. Prather: www.jacodypress.blogspot.com
- Elizabeth Osorio-Reyes: http://thebeginings-elirey.blogspot.com
Here’s hoping everyone has a Great New Year!